Shriram General Insurance Company Limited
Shriram General Insurance Company Limited is a joint Venture between Shriram Capital Limited holds 74% which is a part of Shriram Group and Sanlam Limited holds the remaining 26%. It was founded by Ramamurthy Thyagarajan on April 5th 1974. Shriram General Insurance Company headquatered in chennai.
Shriram General Insurance firstly begans with chit funds business and later on entered the lending business in a big way through Shriram Transport Finance (Commercial Vehicle Finance) and Shriram City Union Finance (Consumer and MSME Finance).
Shriram General Insurance Company will also help to grow the Insurance businesses (both Life & General Insurance) in the Group with optimal profit. The strategic reorientation of Shriram Company will help Shriram Group to be a significant and profitable enterprise in various facets of the Financial Services businesses in India and overseas.
- It is one of the most trusted brands in India.
- It continuously improve the way of work.
- “Striving to serve the largest number of common people”.
- Excellence in Growth Award 2011 for the General Insurance Segment.
- Excellence in Growth Award 2012 for the General Insurance Segment.
Shriram General Insurance Policy
Shriram General Insurance Policies are: Motor Insurance Products,Fire Insurance,Engineering Insurance,Marine Insurance,Miscellaneous Insurance,Liability Insurance.
Shriram General Insurance Review
Shriram General Insurance provides an extensive range of Insurance Policies to cover almost every field of life. Any uncertainty can lead to damage resulting in huge losses. Hence it makes sense to buy a comprehensive cover to give you the all round protection. Shriram General Insurance understands these needs and offers insurance products that provide the added protection for your assets that you so love. Choose from our various products according to your needs. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in
Shriram General Insurance Premium Calculator
The calculator provides only approximate values of the indices indicated. You can calculate the premium with Shriram General Insurance premium calculator. The company provide that option for the customers use. to calculate the premium you must need to enter some details like date of birth,age,policy term,premium payment term,sum assured.
Shiram General Insurance Claim Form
The Company Main moto is to provide promptly, ethically and equitable settlement of claims. Its main goal is to respond quickly to the customer needs and to handle their claim in a prompt and hassle-free manner.
Shriram General Insurance Jobs
Shriram General Insurance provides a wide rage of oppurtunities to the people who are very enthusiasm to work. Shriram General Insurance are concerned in providing its employees an ambience that projects to be a synonym of Family, Trust, Commitment, Discipline, Culture and a bond of Togetherness that lasts forever. Apart from the professional growth, the company care for their corporeal and spiritual growth of every individual that enters in the Borders of Shriramgi Family.
Shriram General Insurance Headoffice
Shriram General Insurance Customer Care Number
List of Shriram General Insurance Products
Shriram General Insurance Company Products
Health Insurance Plan
- Shriram Personal Accident Insurance