Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment
Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment notifications are released by Shriram Life Insurance Company to fill vacancies in various posts. Aspirants who are interested in Shriram Recruitment can apply for this Shriram Life Insurance Jobs. Interested Candidates can submit their Resume by visiting Official website of Shriram Life Insurance Company. Every year Shriram Insurance Company releases Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment notifications for the Shriram jobs. Based on vacancy requirement the Shriram Recruitment notifications will be released officially. The Shriram is providing online services to the Shriram Insurance customers. Applicants should check the Eligibility Conditions before applying for Shriram Life Insurance Company Recruitment.
About Shriram Life Insurance Company
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited is the joint venture between the Shriram Group and the Sanlam Group. Shriram Group has 74% stake in the company and the remaining 26% by Sanlam Group. Shriram Life Insurance company is Head Quartered in Chennai. The company was established in 1974. Shriram group has 2600 branches, has more than 60,000 employees. Shriram Life was incorporated in 2005 and started its Business in 2006. Shriram insurance company is leading profitable company in the country. Sanlam is one of the leading financial company and was established in 1918. Sanlam group is Headquartered in South Africa near Cape Town. Both Shriram and Sanlam groups started their business in 2005. Manoj Kumar Jain is the CEO of Shriram Life Insurance Company.
Shriram Life Insurance Company releases Shriram Recruitment notifications for skillful and talented employees. As the company has many active branches across India, it releases the notifications. So for the aspirants who are interested in Shriram Life Insurance jobs can apply for this Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment. You can also visit the official website for Shriram Recruitment details. The official website where you can get the Shriram Life Recruitment details is www.shriramlife.com.
Shriram Careers – Shriram Life Insurance Jobs
Shriram Insurance Recruits Freshers and experienced candidates to fill various vacancies available at Shriram Life Insurance Company Ltd. You can visit the Shriram official website for Shriram Online Application. There are different posts available for the applicants. Recently Shriram Life Insurance Company released Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment notification for the posts of Executive, Analyst, Team Leader, etc. Aspirants who are interested in Shriram Life Insurance Jobs can apply online. Candidates can go through Shriram careers available in Shriram Insurance website for the detailed notification. Shriram mentions the details about job location, experience, age limit, and pay scale. For the applicants, we are giving the brief description about the Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment below.
How to Apply for Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment?
Every year Shriram Life Insurance Company Ltd releases employment notice to fill up the vacant seats. The Company will update the current job openings on their careers page. Candidates who are interested can regularly visit the official website and check in careers page. The Procedure to apply for Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment released for different Shriram Life Insurance Jobs is available below. Aspirants are required to apply online for Shriram Recruitment from the official website of Shriram Life Insurance Company. Shriram is one of the largest private sector Life Insurance Company, which Provides Job Opportunities to Candidates who have Talent and Creativity.
Shriram Recruitment Procedure
Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment Process is as follows.
- Candidates can visit the official website of Shriram Life Insurance Company.
- The Shriram official website is www.shriramlife.com.
- Visit the official website for Shriram Recruitment.
- There you can find the home page.
- At the top of the home that is on the right side, you can see ‘Careers’ page.
- You can find the page as shown below.
- Click on ‘Careers’.
- By mouse hovering on Careers you can see the options as shown below.
- Click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Then you can find Shriram Life Insurance Jobs.
- The page is as shown below.
- Select Designation, Desired Location.
- Select the Experience, Expected Salary and Role.
- After selecting a role, you can see posts if available in the selected stream.
- If you are interested in the available posts then Apply Online.
- If you are not satisfied with the role, then upload your resume.
- After submitting your CV, the company will check the eligibility.
- The company will inform you if you are suitable for the post or notification released under Shriram Recruitment.
Thus, you can apply for Shriram Life Insurance Recruitment released by Shriram Life Insurance Company.