Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited
Star health and Allied Insurance is a joint venture between Oman Insurance Company being a standalone health insurance Company. It aims at extending the best possible services to the customers.Oman Insurance Company, Mr. Essa Abdullah AL Ghurair and Mr.Syed Mohammed Salahuddin are the promoters of Starhealth and allied insurance company. The Indian promoters own 74.24% of the enterprise while foreign sponsors hold the remaining 25.76%. Mr. V. Jagannathan is the Chairman and Managing Director of Starhealth and allied insurance company.
In February 2013, Tata Capital invested in StarHealth Insurance. After that the company increasing the total capital base to 5.49 billion (US$86 million).
StarHealth and Allied Insurance became the first Insurance company mainly launched specially for the people who are suffering from Cardiac ailments in April 2013; Star Cardiac care it is one of its kind policy for the people who had undergone Heart Surgeries(Angioplasty and ByPass).
- Protecting Health and Promoting Health.
- Ultimate Customer Satisfaction.
- Best Claim Settlement Process Company of 2015.
- Most Promising Health Insurance Company of 2014.
- Claims Service Company of the year 2014.
Star Health and Allied Insurance Online Payment
You can also pay your premium through online StarHealth and Allide Insurance, had given an online payment option for customer purpose with this you can easily pay yours through online.
Star Health and Allied Insurance Renewal
You can also renew you policy for that you just need to visit the website and log in, and you can easily renew your policy with StarHealth and Allide Insurance renewal option. Click on the link provided below for Renewal Process.
Star Health Mediclaim
Star Health Mediclaim is a policy that provides the reimbursement of hospitalization caused due to injuries or illness.
Star Health and Allied Insurance Claim Form
You can also claim the policy there is claim procedure you can follow those and make a request for that you must need to fill the claim form and call to the company assistance starhealth and allied insurance claim assistance can avail. For more details, Refer the following link.
Star Health and Allied Insurance Premium Calculator
The calculator provides only approximate values of the indices indicated. You can calculate the premium with starhealth and allied insurance premium calculator. The company offer that option for the customers use. To calculate the Tax, you must need to enter some details like product, sum insured,premium, Service tax, etc. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in
StarHealth and Allied Insurance Premium Calculator
StarHealth and Allied Insurance Review
StarHealth and Allied Insurance offers a wide variety products designed for different types of people Health Insurance products designed to meet the needs of Family, Senior citizens and Individuals and Personal Accident product like Star Accident care insurance policy – a policy that offers a protection to you and your loved ones in case you meet with an accident. Star Overseas travel insurance – a comprehensive health plan that ensures the best of service while you are travelling abroad.
Corporate Office Address
Star Health & Allied Insurance Company Limited,
No.1, New Tank Street,
Valluvarkottam High Road,
Chennai – 600 034
StarHealth and Allied Insurance Contact Details
For Other Users: 044-28319100 .
Email I.D: firstname.lastname@example.org
StarHealth Insurance Products
StarHealth and Allied Insurance Plans
Health Insurance Plans
- StarHealth Criticare Plus
- StarHealth Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance
- StarHealth Family Health Optima Insurance
- StarHealth Gain Insurance
- StarHealth Medi Classic
- StarHealth Diabetes Safe Insurance
- Star Health Super Surplus
- Star Health Wedding Gift
- Star Health Unique Insurance
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- StarHealth Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Star Health Family Delite Insurance Policy
- StarHealth Netplus
- Star Health Accident Care Insurance
- StarHealth Student Care Insurance
- Star Shri Individual Care Insurance
- Star Shri Family Care Insurance
Travel Insurance Plans
- Star Health Travel Protect Insurance Policy.
- Star Health Student Travel Protect Insurance Plan.