Tata AIA Online Payment Process
Tata AIA Online Payment Process helps policyholders to pay their premium online. Tata AIA Life Insurance is one of the leading Life Insurance in India that provides Tata AIA Online Premium Payment Facility. It provides Tata AIA Online Payment option for Wealth solutions, Protection solutions, Child solutions and Saving solutions. There are various life insurance plans like Term Insurance Plans, Endowment Plans, Pension Plans, etc. Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Payment helps customers to buy policies, make payment and calculate premium through online. Any Tata AIA Holder can pay premium through Tata AIA Online Payment service that is provided by Tata AIA India Life Insurance. With the help of Online web portal of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company, renewal and premium payments can be made easily.
About Tata AIA Life Insurance Company
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIA). Tata AIA company started its life insurance business in India in April 2001. The Company is headquartered in Mumbai. Tata company is one of the leading company in India comprises over 100 companies. Tata company was established in 1868, by Jamsetji Tata as one of the global enterprises and is Head Quartered in India. This Tata company is in operation with more than 100 countries across six continents. Tata group company is exporting products and services to over 150 countries. Tata Group has 74% stake in the company while the remaining 26% by American International Group (AIA). AIA was established over 90 years ago, in Shanghai. AIA is the largest independent pan-Asian life insurance group and has operations in 17 markets in Asia-Pacific.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Provides different life insurance products for the customers to provide protection and helps in financial needs to their family. Tata AIA Life provides Wealth solutions, Protection solutions, Child solutions and Saving solutions.
Tata AIA Online Payment is introduced to save time and money of the Tata AIA Life Insurance customers. Those who want to buy policies need not go to any of the Tata AIA Life Insurance branches and waste their time. By using Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Premium Payment, users can buy online from anywhere and anytime. Every year Tata AIA Insurance Company offers many customer services. Tata AIA Online Premium Payment service is introduced to make renewal and Premium Payment easy for customers. The procedure for Tata AIA Online Payment is given below.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Premium Payment
You can buy any policy through online using Tata AIA Online payment. By visiting the official site of Tata AIA Life Insurance, you can easily buy the policy. These are the steps to be followed to buy the policy through Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Payment. Visit www.tataaia.com to buy Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy through Tata AIA Online Payment. The Policyholder has a facility of paying premium through online mode. In the case of Premium payment through online mode follow the Tata AIA Online Payment process given below.
How to Pay Tata AIA Premium Online?
- Visit the official website www.tataaia.com.
- There on the top you can find some options.
- Click on the plans which you want.
- By hovering the mouse on above solutions, you can get different plans.
- For eg: Hover your mouse on ‘Protection Plan’.
- You can see the page as shown below.
- Select any one type of ‘Protection Solution’.
- For eg: select ‘Tata AIA Life Insurance iRasksha TROP’.
- After selecting the page will be directed as shown below.
3 Steps for Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Payment
For buying the Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy, you can follow the steps given below. By using Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Payment, renewal and payments can be made easy. To buy Tata AIA Insurance policy follow the below steps regarding Tata AIA Online Payment.
- In the first step Generate Quote/ Calculate Premium.
- To ‘Generate Quote’ fill the below details.
- Before submitting the Quote enter the code.
- For Premium Calculation, you have to fill the form as shown below.
- Enter your basic details.
- In the second step enter your personal details.
- In the third step confirm the application and click on submit.
- After submitting the application, you can get your payment details.
- The Policyholder can pay their premium through Debit/ Credit cards for Tata AIA Life Insurance Online payment.
- Finally, your policy will be issued/ renewed.
- You will get a confirmation mail about Tata AIA Online payment and policy status.
- For the direct link click on https://myinsurance.tataaia.com/wps/portal/WebSales/iRakshaTROP?