TATA AIG General Insurance Company
Tata AIG is a General Insurance Company it is an Indian general insurance company started its operation on 22 January 2001. Tata AIG General insurance company is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG). Tata Group holds 74% of stake in the insurance venture with AIG holding the remaining balance 26 %. Mr. Kaushal K Mishra is the CEO cum Managing Director of Tata AIG General Insurance Company.
Tata AIG provides the quality of services and constantly accomplish the highest possible standards in day to day work.
The Company main motto is to anticipate the Customer priorities and exceed their expectations.
- vision is to be the India’s most preferred General Insurance Company.
- Mission statement of Tata AIG Life Insurance reads as, “Enhance our customers’ well-being.”
- Our CEO, K. K. Mishra was presented with the “Corporate Excellence Award for CEOs with Excellence in Finance” award by the Institute of Public Enterprise.
- The company was awarded the “General Insurer Claims Team of the Year” by Claims Awards Asia 2013.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited,
15th Floor, Tower A,
Peninsula Business Park,
G.K. Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Tata AIG General Insurance login
To know the policy details and all you must need to Login first such that you can get the complete policy details in webite. If you are a new customer means to must need to register first.
Tata AIG General-Insurance Login
Tata AIG Policy Status
Benefits of signing up you can view the policy details and can get the complete details of all your existing policies with Tata AIG policy status.
Tata AIG Premium Calculator
You can calculate your premium through Premium Calculator for that you must enter your details as policy holder name, policy number, sum assured, etc. For more information regarding Income Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
Tata AIG Insurance Online Payment
The company provides you a wide choice of payment options like credit cards / debit cards/ net banking for the easy and simple insurance policy purchase system to make a transaction. Once you complete the process, you can download & print a copy of the policy. The same will be sent to your registered email id. Don’t forget to mention your email id.
Tata AIG General-Insurance Online Payment
Tata AIG Insurance Renewal
The Company has provided the easy and no documentation renewal process and make premium payment using your credit/ debit card / net banking account. Currently, you can renew your policies through online also.
- Motor (Private Car, Two Wheeler),
- Health (Accident Guard, Secured future plan), these two Plans are available to renew.
- For Auto Renewal– SMS “RAUTO” to 5616181.
- Home Renewal– SMS “RHOME” to 5616181.
- Health Renewal– SMS “RHEALTH” to 5616181.
Tata Aig General Insurance Career
The Company offers exciting opportunities to learn, contribute and build careers. As a leading name in the fast-paced insurance industry, we are constantly growing and are always in search of bright talent across all levels.Interested in building your career with General Insurance?
Send us your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tata AIG General-Insurance Recruitment
Tata Aig General Insurance Customer Care
Email I.D: email@example.com
Tata Aig General Insurance Claim Form
You can claim the policy the company has a special assistance team to avail your claims. For that, you must need to fill the Tata AIG Claim Form.
Tata AIG General-Insurance Claim Forms
Tata Aig General Insurance Branch Locator
It has a unique option that the company branch locator is used to find the branch that is closest to you.
Tata AIG General Insurance Products
The various products offered by Tata AIG General Insurance Company are given below.
Tata AIG Health Insurance Plans
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
Tata AIG Motor Insurance Plans
List of Tata AIG General Insurance Plans
Tata AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Maharaksha Policy
- Wellsurance Family
- Individual Accident And Sickness Hospital Cash
- Wellsurance Executive
- Accident Guard Policy
- Secured Income Plan
- Secured Future Plan
- Wellsurance Woman
- MediPlus Plan
- MediSenior Plan
- MediRaksha Plan
- Injury Guard
- Income Guard
Car Insurance Plan
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
Tata AIG Home Insurance Plans
- Instachoice Home Insurance
- Home Secure Supreme
- Home Coupon
Tata AIG Travel Insurance Plans
- Travel Guard
- Student Guard Plus
- Asia Travel Guard
- Domestic Travel Guard
Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
- Tata AIG Two Wheeler Package Policy