United India Health Insurance Claim Procedure
United India Insurance Company Limited was introduced on 18th February 1938year. In 1972 General Insurance Business in India was nationalized. United India has been designing and implementing complex covers to large customers, as in cases of ONGC Ltd . United India also made their presence in more than 200 tier II & III towns and villages through our innovative Micro Offices.
United India Health insurance claim form consists of claim procedure which guides you how to claim the policy. To make a claim you first need to call to the assistance. You must need to opt that you can avail the claim facility through TPA(Third Party Administrator) or with company.
In the event of any claim applicable under the health insurance policy, the company will pay through TPA to the Hospital Nursing Home.
United India Health Insurance Claim procedure to avail Cashless facility
- Check if the hospital falls under the networked hospitals or not, as cashless is available only for networked hospitals.
- For planned hospitalizations, intimations to be sent to the TPAs in advance with details of name and address of the hospital.
- In case of an emergency hospitalization, you must need to written an intimation to the TPA immediately on admission.
- Please furnish the clarifications if any required by TPA.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses can be claimed separately after treatment.
- You need to submit all type of original documents within 7 days to TPA, after completion of Post Hospitalization treatment.
United India Health Insurance Claim Procedure for Reimbursement claims
- In case of emergency hospitalization you must sent a written intimation to TPA (or) to the office with in 24 hours.
- You must need to submit the original documents like Discharge form,relevant documents which are obtained from the hospital authorities like medical bill/slips etc, Before leaving the hospital to need to submit those documents to the TPAs within 7 days frome the date of discharge.
- All related documents like prescriptions,hospital bills,laboratory reports and claim forms also will be issued by the insurer.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses can be claimed separately after treatment. All documents in original to be submitted within 7 days after completion of Post Hospitalization treatment.
United India health insurance claim forms consists of some details you must need to fill those details like policy number, claim number,Insured name, claim type etc.
Documents required for the united health insurance claim procedure are:
- Bill, Receipt and Discharge certificate (or) card from the Hospital.
- Cash Memos from the Hospitals(or)Chemists , supported by proper prescriptions.
- You have to submit the pathological test reports also.
- Surgeon certificate means describes the nature of operation performed and Surgeons bill and receipt.
- Certificate from attending Medical Practitioner (or) Surgeon that the patient is fully cured.
- Address proof towards KYC norms and Bank details for ECS payment.