United India Insurance Renewal Online
United India Insurance Renewal option is there for the customer’s usage. United India Insurance had given Renewal option which is very useful for the policy Holders. With United India insurance online renewal option policyholder can easily renew their policy through online. This is the better way for the people those who are busy with their respective Jobs. Through this United Insurance Renewal, the insured can renew any of their UIIC Policy online within few clicks. United India Insurance Online Renewal can be done in different ways such as using Renew Now option or through Quick Renewal option or using Easy Renewal by mobile option. Here, we have provided the UIIC Online Renewal steps for all these methods. So, go through the following sections of this article to know more about United Insurance Renewal process.
But Policyholders may have some questions regarding United India Insurance Renewal such as Which policies are available for online renewal/ purchase? Here we have provided answers to all those questions in detail.
- Policies which can be purchased online are Motor (2-wheeler & Private car)/ Health/ Personal Accident/ Overseas Mediclaim/ Householder/ Shopkeeper/ Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojana.
- Policies which can be renewed online are Motor (2-wheeler & Private car)/ Health/ Personal Accident/ Householder’s policy/ Shopkeeper’s.
Steps for United India Insurance Online Renewal
Step 1: Go to the United India insurance company official website -> uiic.co.in.
Step 2: At the top right side corner you can find a Renew Now Option.
Step 3: After placing a cursor on that you can find the list of policies like Motor Policy, Health Insurance policy, Personal Accident Policy, House holder’s policy, Shopkeeper’s policy.
Step 4: Click any one option as per your needs.
Step 5: After clicking on the respective option you can get the information about particular policy renewal. For Example: If you want to renew your motor policy means you should click on Motor Policy Option. Then it shows some information like
- 30 days prior to the expiry.
- Policy up to Vehicle Age 5yrs Only.
- Previous Policy without Claims.
- Expired Policies.
- Policy with Claims.
- The Policy with key information Engine no. , Chassis no, Registration no. missing
After that you just need to click on proceed button then it redirects to the next page contains policy Number. There you have to mention some details such as Policy Number which should be 20 digits... etc.
Step 6: Mention your policy number in the relevant field and click on next button for further process. Like this, Policyholders can renewal their policies through online using United India Insurance renewal online facility.
United India Insurance Quick Renewal Process
United Insurance Company Limited has recently introduced UIIC Quick Renewal option to save the time of their policyholders. Through this United India Insurance Quick Renewal process, one can renew their existing policy within minutes. But this Quick Renewal option is available for renewing Motor Insurance policy only. So, those who opted other than Motor policy from United India cannot avail this facility. Hence, follow the below steps to renew your United India Insurance for two wheeler or car.
- Visit the official website of United India Insurance Company Ltd, i.e., www.uiic.co.in
- There on the top menu of the homepage, you can find Quick Renewal option as shown below.
- On mouse hovering, you can see Motor policy.
- By clicking that, you will redirect to United India Insurance Quick Renewal page as shown in the image below.
- In that, you should provide your policy number.
- Finally, click on Fetchdata option.
- Now the policy details will be displayed on the screen.
- Proceed with the further process and renew your United India Car Insurance online.
UIIC Easy Renewal by Mobile
Since most of the people have Smartphone today, United Insurance Company India has started another new facility to their customers for renewing their existing policy. But this Easy Renewal by Mobile Service is available for renewing Motor Insurance policy, Health Insurance, and Personal Accident policy only. So, the people who opted Householder’s/ Shopkeeper’s policy cannot avail this facility. Follow the steps given below for United Insurance Renewal using Mobile.
- Initially, visit the UIIC official website.
- There on the left side of the homepage, you can find e-services tab.
- Once you click that option, you can see four options available namely verify payment status, easy renewal by mobile, payments through mobile, and PBBY online verification.
- In that, select Easy Renewal by Mobile option as shown in the above image.
- Now the insured will redirect to UIIC Live Mobile page having three options such as Motor renewal, Health renewal, and PA renewal.
- Choose one option among them as per your requirements. That means if your chosen policy is Motor, then click on Motor Renewal option.
- Now you will redirect to United India Insurance Renewal page as shown below.
- In that, enter your Policy number, mobile number, and email id in the relevant fields.
- Finally, click on submit option.
- Proceed with the further process and renew your United India Insurance Policy.