United India Motor Insurance claim procedure gives you information about how to claim united india motor insurance policies. United India Motor Insurance Provides you insurance facility for Private car, Two Wheeler, Commercial Vehicle. In case of Commercial vehicle United India Motor Insurance provides insurance facility to the co-passengers also.
United India Motor Insurance Claim Procedure
In case of an unfortunate loss caused to your vehicle you have to follow the below steps to register your United India Motor Insurance claim
- Contact the United India Insurance policy issuing office which is nearer to the accident place if any accident takes place any city or town.
- Check United India Insurance Company website www.uiic.co.in to know information about the policy issuing offices of United India Insurance Company.
- Then the company will arrange the surveyor to survey the damaged vehicle.
- In case of major accidents including fire/riot losses keep the vehicle at the accidental spot until the spot surveyor comes to the place of accidental to inspect the vehicle.
- Please note that Spot Survey is necessary for all types of commercial vehicle.
- Please keep the Phone number of United India Insurance Policy issuing office or Policy agent for quick response from the company.
- If there are any third party death/ injury or third party property damage inform to the nearest police station about the accident and file an FIR.
- If you provide treatment to any injured person in any hospital, that hospital name and doctor name who has given treatment for injured person has to be informed to the policy issuing office.
- After completion of all formalities you may move your vehicle to the authorised garage or workshop and obtain estimate from them and submit same to the company along with the duly filled claim form,then they will arrange for the final survey .
- It should be ensured that under no circumstances repair work is commenced until the surveyor verifies the damage and gives green signal to proceed with the repairs.
- After repairs are completed for partial loss you have to submit the final bills and receipts to the company.
United India Motor Insurance Claim Forms
- Duly filled claim form.
- Original FIR.
- Surveyor copy.
- Original estimate.
- Medical certificate(in case of third party liability).
- Driving license.
united india insurance two wheeler and car claim form