United India Personal accident policy introduction
United India Insurance company is a public sector General Insurance company in India. It was found in 1938. United India Insurance company is the one of the largest insurance provider in the country. This company has variety of insurance products to provide insurance cover from bullock carts to satellites.
United India Personal accidental policy provides compensation for death or bodily injury of insured person. United India Personal Accident policy also provides education fund facility for dependent children of the insured person if he met with an unfortunate accident.
United India Personal accident policy Eligibility Criteria
|Maximum policy renewal age||80 years|
|Coverage type||Individual / Group of individuals|
|Policy term||1 year|
United India Personal accident policy Features and Benefits
- It covers the loss caused due to the insured person death or bodily injury of insured person.
- Any Individual/group of individuals aged between 5 to 70 years can take this policy.
- It provides accidental death benefit for the insured person anywhere in the world.
- It provides attractive cumulative bonus facility at the time of renewal by increasing the sum insured by 5% for each completed claim free year without collecting any extra premium.
- It provides cashless facility for the network hospitals, and reimbursement facility for the non network hospitals.
- It also covers medical expenses with a worth of 25% of actual claim or 10% of the sum insured.
- It provides Free look period of 15 days to review terms and conditions of the policy.
United India Personal accidental policy Inclusions
- Additional medical expenses up to 10% of sum insured by paying extra premium.
- Education fund facility for maximum of 2 dependent children
- Additional transportation facility to move dead body from the accidental place to hospital.
Rate of Compensation in United India Personal accident policy
|Nature of Injury||
Percentage of compensation
100% of sum assured
|Loss of two limbs,two eyes or one limb and one eye||
100% of sum insured
|loss of one limb or one eye||
50% of sum insured
|Permanent total disablement||
100% of sum insured
|Permanent partial disablement||Pays a certain percentage of sum insured as stated in the policy document|
United India Personal accidental policy Exclusions
- Does not provide compensation under more than one sub clause for same period of disability not exceeding capital sum insured.
- Any payment after admission of claim for 50% or 100% of capital sum insured.
- It does not provide compensation for the death caused due to
- intentional self-injury.
- suicide or attempted suicide.
- influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Insured involving in any criminal activity.
- Capture Arrests.
- Death arises due to aviation or Ballooning, whilst mounting / dismounting from or traveling in any Balloon or aircraft other than as a passenger.
- Death or injury of insured person due to any disease or illness.
- Death arises due to nuclear activities.
United India Personal Accident Policy Premium and Maturity Calculator
By using united India Personal accidental premium calculator you can find the minimum premium has to be paid to buy the united India Personal accidental policy. Personal details, Number of members, Sum Assured, Policy period,Age and other details are required to calculate the premium.
United India Personal Accident policy Proposal Form
To buy, United India Personal accident policy you need to submit the duly filled proposal form to the united India Insurance Policy issuing office. You can also buy United India personal accident policy through online by using credit card/Debit card.
Download United India Personal Accident Proposal Form
United India Personal Accident Policy Claim Form
You need to submit duly filled united india personal accident claim form along with required documents to the united India Policy issuing office to register your claim.
Download united India Personal accident claim Form
United India Insurance Customer Care Details
For any information or doubts regarding united India Personal accident policy visit united India website www.uiic.co.in.
You can also contact united Insurance company through its Call center number: 91-044-28520161.
You can also visit email@example.com to contact with the company.
You can also post to the below address
United India Insurance Co.Ltd,
24, whites road,
United India Personal accidental policy FAQ’s
1.Who can be insured under united India personal accidental policy?
Ans: Any individual aged between 5 to 70 years can be insured under this policy.
2.What are the additional Benefits available under united India Personal accidental policy?
- Education Fund
- Dead body transportation.
- Medical Expenses.
3. Give me some more information about free look period.
Ans: In united India Personal accident policy if you are not satisfied with the terms and conditions of the policy you will get a free look period of 15 days to revive your terms and conditions of the policy and you can also return your policy by giving required reason to object the policy.
United India Personal Accident Policy Documents and Forms
United India Personal accident policy prospectus
United India Personal Accident Policy wordings