- 1 Marga Bhandu policy
- 2 United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Review
- 3 United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Benefits
- 4 United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Cover
- 5 United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Extensions
- 6 United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Exclusions
Marga Bhandu policy
United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy is specially designed by the United India Insurance Company. United India Insurance Company Limited was incorporated as a Company on 18th February 1938. United India Insurance company is a government insurance company and it mainly focused on the insurance sector. The Company has a variety of insurance products to provide the insurance cover.
United India has been in the forefront of designing and implementing a complex covers to large customers. United India Insurance company is one of the prestigious insurance providers in the country with presence in almost 200 cities across the country. The United India insurance company provides insurance products to cover individual risk as well as commercial risk. And gives a hand to the people at the time of risk. United India insurance limited has a special vision to provide best in customer service and multiple channels. United india insurance company provides a wide range of products for the people. The products are motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance plans.
These plans are designed for the public use, they can get these plans with reasonable budget. Among these United India Insurance Company provides you a special plan that is United India travel insurance policy which is very useful for the people who wants to travel to the abroad on holidays, for business trips (or) visits to friends & family abroad.
United India Travel policy mainly categorized into 3 types they are :
- Baggage Policy
- Suhana Safar Policy
- Marga Bandhu Policy
United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Review
United india travel insurance Marga bhandu policy is specially designed for the people who are traveling in a group for an educational tours, pilgrimage or a yatras .
Traveling to abroad is the most happiest thing, Some people travel in a group for their educational tours (or) for yatras. You people want to enjoy your trip but in some situations you may met with some risks like loss of baggage etc. United India Travel Insurance Marga bhandu plan is mainly used for the people who are traveling like this.
United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Benefits
- One is insured in case of death, partial or permanent disablement occurs during the trip because of an accident or requires to be admitted in the hospital.
- All extra costs is covered if the transport is damaged due to accident which leads to cancellation of the route or one looses his luggage.
- Benefits of this insurance can be availed by tour operators, educational institutions, clubs, travel agents, associations etc.
100% of the total sum insured in case of death.
50% of the total sum insured in case of one limb is lost.
The percentage for partial or permanent disability varies.
Benefits with extra premium:
- As per the percentage opted for, 25% of medical expenses and around Rs.2000/- for loss of baggage is available in case of accident.
- About Rs.2000/- is available if the trip is shortened or cancelled in between, due to damage of the vehicle transporting the group.
United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Cover
- United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy covers loss of eye or limb and death. The plan offers coverage for expenses incurred on additional travel because of delay or cancellation of earlier journey on additional extra premium.
- This policy covers persons whilst on a tour or a pilgrimage. The policy covers groups of individuals who go on study tour, educational trips or pilgrimage.
- This policy can be availed by educational institutions, tour operators, travel agents, clubs, associations etc. who arrange tours, picnics, trips etc.
- The policy provides for expenses incurred on additional travel due to cancellation or delay of initial trip on the payment of extra premium.
- Death PTD 100 per cent Capital Sum Insured (CSI).
- Loss of one limb or one eye 50 per cent of Capital Sum Insured.
- Permanent partial disablement varying percentages of CSI as per policy.
United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Extensions
Following are covered at an additional premium:
- Medical expenses incurred up to 25 per cent of claim or 10 per cent of sum insured which ever is lower. Loss / damage to accompanied baggage subject to limits of Rs. 10 or Rs. 20 (depending on CSI chosen).
- Additional expenses incurred towards alternative travel arrangement on account of detour / cancellation subject to a limit of Rs. 10 or Rs. 20 (depending on CSI chosen) – if detour arises by loss/damage to mode of transport by Act of God.
- Compensation under more than one clause for same period of disability.
- Any payment after admission of a claim for 50 per cent/100 per cent of CSI.
- Any claim in the same period of insurance exceeding the CSI.
- Suicide attempt there at VD Criminal breach of law influence of liquor/ drugs.
- Pregnancy related claim.
- War and nuclear perils.
- Loss/damage due to cracking scratching depreciation wear and tear.
- Loss/damage to money/securities manuscripts documents.
- Particulars of cover liability and exclusion given above are not complete or exhaustive.
United India Travel Insurance Marga Bhandu policy Exclusions
Foreign war or Civil War
• Self-inflicted injury, suicide
• Participation in any criminal act
• Non-adherence to medical advice
• Participation in any sport as a professional player
• Under influence of drugs, narcotics or liquor.